The locomotive used for freight and passenger service on the United Railways of Yucatan jungles of Mexico.
The locomotive was later renumbered 2.
In 1969, it was retired from service and it was donated to Walt Disney World.
Today, this Mogul is at Walt Disney World.
- When the engine operates at Walt Disney World it was lettered as Walt Disney World Railroad and it was named after Walt Disney's wife "Lilly Belle".
- In 2004, the "Lilly Belle" did not run in regular operating service due to pony truck and frame issues.
- In late August 2010, the "Lilly Belle" is taken out-of-service for a new boiler and rebuild at the Strasburg Rail Road workshops in Strasburg, Pennsylvania.
- This is the only steam locomotive that hasn't been operating On the Walt Disney World railroad for six years.
- On July 21, 2016, The Lilly Belle arrived back on property at Walt Disney World and returned to service on November 23, 2016.
- The locomotive's whistle is a high-pitched Buckeye 3" 3-chime.